Tuesday 14 February 2012

Footprints Of Love Left Behind..

Standing on the balcony
I  look across the night sky.
The ever beautiful moon reminds me that all all is not lost
My mind thus, is soon engrossed in despairing thoughts
which have come to me unsought.
She was once the apple of my eye
Or is she still?

But as autumn drew near, I was confronted with a worrying fear...
Would she forever be mine?
Strains between us showed that things were definitly not fine.
My hearty echoed many fears
and all enough soon  i had was only tears.
I let go of you not because i lacked the trust,
but rather because all we had between us had changed to dust.
But today as I prepare to move forward, I realise my love for you
is still alive,deep down,
Waiting again to be free.
Perhaps the distance between us shall not permit you to see,
 The voice shouting inside me
waiting to say....I shall  forever love you thee.

3 comments:

  1. hmmm, just wanna tell ya, am contemplating to write a story - 'Love that could have been mine'

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! Nice try!
    It'll keep improving for sure..!
    Keep it going and flowing!

    Cheers!

    www.Priyankazneverland.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Basil wow..it would be an interesting topic..
    @Priyanka thanks..yes i will..please give me some valuable tips too!

    ReplyDelete